Owner of the Website
The owner of the website available at www.hubertradke.pl is Hubert Radke, Wojska Polskiego 31, 87-800 Wloclawek, Poland, VAT EU: PL8882354364, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter – „Hubert Radke”).
All the materials posted on this website are for informational purposes only. These materials shall neither be treated as an offer within the meaning of the law, nor constitute legal, business or sport advice on any individual case. Hubert Radke makes every effort to maintain these materials up-to date, reliable and suitable. Nonetheless Hubert Radke neither makes any warranties, nor shall bear any responsibility in this respect.
The content and structure of this website are protected under copyright laws. It is prohibited to use any materials available on this website or any elements of this website for the purposes other than informational or scholar, in particular for commercial purposes, without the written permission of Hubert Radke.
According to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter – „GDPR) Hubert Radke hereby informs as follows:
- The controller of your personal data is Hubert Radke;
- Your personal data are processed for the purposes of providing the services by Hubert Radke, in particular for providing the legal and business advice in the area of sport. Your personal data are processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR;
- The recipients of your personal data processed by Hubert Radke are the associates of Hubert Radke, the public institutions and third persons providing the supporting services for Hubert Radke, among others, IT services, marketing services, accounting services, postal services;
- Your personal data are stored for the period of providing the services by Hubert Radke or for the period specified by applicable laws;
- You are entitled, subject to the exceptions provided for by applicable laws, including the GDPR, exercise the right of access your personal data and receive the copy of your personal data, the right to rectify your personal data, the right to delete your personal data, the right to restrict processing of your personal data, the right to relocate your personal data; the right to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
- Your personal data are neither the subject of automated decision making, nor the subject of profiling.
- Giving your personal data is obligatory as far as providing the services by Hubert Radke is concerned.